RULES FOR PLACING BETS AND MAKING PAYOUTSBETS AND PAYOUTS
1. Terms and definitions.
Bet — funds (in the casino’s exchangeable tokens) that have been transferred by the player to the organizer of gambling activities (with the exception of funds that are recognized in accordance with the federal laws on online betting) for the purpose of participating in a game in accordance with the rules established by the game’s organizer.
Winnings — funds or other assets, including property rights, to be paid out or transferred to the player in the event that the player wins in accordance with the rules established by the organizer.
Cash points — electronic exchangeable tokens of the gambling establishment that are credited to a player’s ID (registration) card and can be exchanged for chips, slot credits, or cash.
Chips — exchange tokens of the gambling establishment that are used at gaming tables.
Slot credits — electronic exchangeable tokens of the gambling establishment that are used at slot machines and credited to a player’s ID (registration) card.
Automated cash acceptance terminal — a set of equipment within a group of slot machines united by a single cash register that is part of the hardware and software system of the gambling establishment’s cash desk and accepts banknotes.
2. Rules for placing bets and making payouts at gaming tables.
The player makes a bet by placing casino tokens on the gaming table (the player should be aware of the minimum and maximum bets allowable on the given table). This is a condition of participation in the game in accordance with the rules established by the company licensed to organize and conduct gambling activities. Winnings are paid out on gaming tables using casino tokens in accordance the rules established by the organizer.
3. Rules for placing bets and making payouts at slot machines.
To participate in a gambling game in accordance with the rules established by the game organizer, a player makes a bet on a slot machine with a cash payout from the slot machine account using slot credits taking into account the minimum and maximum bet amounts set for each game. Winnings are paid out at slot machines by crediting the winning amount of slot credits to the slot machine account. When the result of the game stipulated by the game’s organizer occurs, the winning amount will be credited to the player’s ID (registration) card after the player enters the specified command on the slot machine.
In the event the gaming equipment malfunctions, all winnings and payouts in the gaming process that took place after such a malfunction shall be deemed null and void. Malfunctions in the operation of peripheral equipment and the casino’s online system are not considered gaming equipment malfunctions and do not affect gameplay.
If any doubts arise as to the legitimacy of a win, the casino reserves the right to suspend all payments for a period of 72 hours, or until an internal investigation has been carried out into possible interference in the gaming process, a slot machine’s software, or the use of special technical equipment for analysing games. On the basis of the investigation’s findings, the casino reserves the right to not pay out illegitimate winnings to a player and send any information it has gathered in the course of its investigation to the internal affairs agencies to determine whether there are signs of a crime in the guilty party’s actions or to file administrative charges.
4. Funds may only be exchanged for exchangeable tokens of the gambling establishment and vice versa at casino cash desks. Casino cash desks also include automated cash acceptance terminals on slot machines that exchange tokens for slot credits of slot machines.
5. The organizer shall exchange exchangeable tokens of the gambling establishment for funds within a period of up to three banking days.
6. The game organizer may refuse to accept chips from a player for the subsequent exchange for cash if the casino has no data indicating that said player previously acquired the chips from the casino.
7. In the event a player does not participate in gambling or payments from the casino for more than 6 (six) months from the date of the last gaming activity (last bet) or the last settlement with the casino, the cash points on the player’s ID (registration) card shall be subject to cancellation (
The cancellation of cash points from a player’s ID (registration) card shall take place on the first calendar day of the seventh month from the time of the player’s last activity.Test